Start, Stop, or Change Water Service
You may start your service online by filling out our secure application. To begin your water service, please click here.
If you would like to stop or discontinue your water service with Orchard Dale Water District, please click here.
Signing up for new service with Orchard Dale Water District is easy. Please contact our offices at 562-941-0114. You may come into our office located at 13819 E. Telegraph Rd. in Whittier or print the link below and fax back your completed application to 562-944-6384.
- Service Address
- Mailing Address (if different)
- Phone Number
- Owner or Tenant (See special instructions below for owners renting property)
- Social Security #, Driver's License #, and Date of Birth
- Employer Address and Phone Number
- Nearest Relative or Emergency Contact (Name and Phone - The District requests that this person not live with you)
New service turn-on(s) are typically done the following business day. You will be billed an application fee of $30 on your first water bill.
Owner/ Tenant Service Affidavit Form
Requesting water service to a residential property requires the account be placed in the property owner's name or the tenant's name. Service placed in a tenant's name requires that both the owner and the tenant sign the Owner/Tenant Service Affidavit Form before water service can be activated. You may come into our office located at 13819 E. Telegraph Rd. in Whittier or print the link below to acquire the form. Once the form is filled out, it can be brought directly to the office or faxed to 562-944-6384.